Thank you for your interest in applying for the Cherry Blossom Queen Program.
Applications for the 2020 Program are now OPEN. Please fill out the application below to apply.
The deadline to apply is 5:00 pm, Friday, November 8, 2019.
The application can be downloaded by clicking the following link:
Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival Queen Program 2020 Application – Google Forms
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the program at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Miki Novitski (650) 642-4747.
Some of the qualifications to be eligible to apply as a candidate for the Northern California Cherry Blossom Court are as follows:
– be a female of at least 19 years of age and not more than 26 years of age by the first festival weekend in April
– be of at least 50% Japanese ancestry
– be single and not have been previously married and not have any children
– have been or currently an active participant/volunteer in a community organization
– be a resident of Northern California for at least 2 or 3 years, depending on citizenship