Thank you for your interest in applying for the Cherry Blossom Queen Program.
Applications for the 2018 Program are now CLOSED. Please consider applying for the 2019 Program next year.
Some of the qualifications to be eligible to apply as a candidate for the 2018 Court, and as a member of the 2018 Northern California Cherry Blossom Queen Program, are as follows:
– be a female of at least 18 years of age and not more than 26 years of age by April 2018
– be of at least 50% Japanese ancestry
– be single and not have been previously married and not have any children
– have been or currently an active participant/volunteer in a community organization
– be a resident of Northern California for at least 3 years