Thank you for your interest in applying for the Cherry Blossom Queen Program.
Applications for the 2020 Program are now CLOSED.
Some of the qualifications to be eligible to apply as a candidate for the Northern California Cherry Blossom Court are as follows:
– be a female of at least 19 years of age and not more than 26 years of age by the first festival weekend in April
– be of at least 50% Japanese ancestry
– be single and not have been previously married and not have any children
– have been or currently an active participant/volunteer in a community organization
– be a resident of Northern California for at least 2 or 3 years, depending on citizenship